Roxio's Easy VHS to DVD for Mac does just what the title says: it helps you transfer your VHS video to DVD on your Mac! More than just the included capture software this package also provides you with a capture device which is comprised of a USB extension cable, and video and audio inputs, including Composite video RCA, S-Video mini-DIN, and stereo audio RCA. Easy VHS also comes with Roxio's popular Toast 9 Basic disc burning software.
To start you connect your camcorder or VCR to the included capture device using the RCA cables. You then take the capture device and connect that to your Mac. From there you capture your video using Roxio's Easy VHS to DVD Capture software and edit your files in iMovie '08 or '09. You can choose to burn you digital files to DVD as well as share them on your portable devices such as an iPod, iPhone, or PSP.
- Transfer video from your VCR to DVD in just a few clicks
- Capture video from VCRs and directly from other analog sources including Hi8, Video8 camcorders
- Create VCD, SVCD, and DVD movies from your own video
- Edit your captured movies in iMovie to add titles, transitions, and other edits
- Choose from professional designed menu styles to enhance your created DVD
- Post video to YouTube or your favorite social networking sites
- Convert video files to play on most popular mobile devices including iPod, iPhone, and Sony PSP