This Aqua Tech CO-7 Underwater Sports Housing is designed for the Canon 7D camera. The camera fits in the housing like a glove. This allows the housing to look, feel, and operate like your camera, using tactile controls instead of levers and gears. The polyurethane and epoxy construction makes the housing lightweight and durable. All of the aluminum parts have been hard anodized for maximum protection and product longevity.
The CO-7 is perfect for working in and around the water, up to a depth of 33' (10m). The size and weight provides superb handling on the surface. This allows you to shoot surf and sailing photos while being right in the water.
Camera installation is quick and simple. The dependable controls are conveniently placed at your fingertips. The 6-pin bulkhead allows for TTL strobe control with Canon land strobes in a housing. An assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of different lenses including long telephoto zooms. This feature makes the housing suitable for surface work instead of using housings designed for diving that only allow use of wide-angle lenses.
Note! Requires lens port
- The polyurethane and epoxy construction makes the housing lightweight and durable
- Designed for surface photography
- Perfect for working in and around the water, up to a depth of 33' (10 m).
- Assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of different lenses including long telephoto zooms
- Quick release clips with safety latches prevent flooding
- Allows use of a removable pistol grip that bolts to the housing. The grip has a water-pluggable, shutter-release cable that is connected through a bulkhead. The pistol cable release does not offer autofocus; it is used only to trigger the camera's shutter.
- Six pin TTL Bulkhead comes standard for external flash