This Aqua Tech CC-14 Sport Housing for Canon EOS 1D Mark IV/ Mark III, 1Ds Mark III is an underwater case designed for the Canon EOS 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III or 1Ds Mark III camera. The housing fits the camera like a glove. This allows the housing to look, feel, and operate like your camera, using tactile controls instead of levers and gears. The polyurethane and epoxy construction makes the housing lightweight and durable. All of the aluminum parts have been hard anodized for maximum protection and product longevity.
The CC-14 is perfect for working in and around the water up to a depth of 33' (10m). The size and weight provides superb handling on the surface. This allows you to shoot surf and sailing photos while being right in the water.
Camera installation is quick and simple. The dependable controls are conveniently placed at your fingertips. The 6-pin bulkhead allows for TTL strobe control with Canon land strobes in a housing. An assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of different lenses including long telephoto zooms. This feature makes the housing suitable for surface work, instead of using housings designed for diving that only allow the use of wide-angle lenses.
Note! Requires lens port
- The polyurethane and epoxy construction makes the housing lightweight and durable
- Designed for surface photography
- Perfect for working in and around the water, up to a depth of 33' (10 m)
- Assortment of interchangeable lens ports allows use of different lenses including long telephoto zooms
- Quick release clips with safety latches prevent flooding
- Allows use of a removable pistol grip that bolts to the housing. The grip has a water-pluggable, shutter-release cable that is connected through a bulkhead. The pistol cable release does not offer autofocus, it is used only to trigger the camera's shutter.
- Six pin TTL Bulkhead comes standard for external flash