The Bosch UML-151-90 General Purpose LCD Flat Panel Monitor is a high performance 500 TVL monitor with a maximum resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. Its low response time (8ms) and high contrast ratio (600:1) ensure high image clarity.
With a brightness rating of 250 cd/m2, the 15" LCD Monitor delivers images with accurate colors. The LCD monitor also features a 3D comb filter and de-interlace circuitry to deliver high quality video.
With its multiple inputs (looping composite, Y/C S-video, and VGA for DVR or PC applications), the Flat Panel Monitor offers multiple connectivity options and a high level of flexibility. Further, the front panel control of the monitor features a control lock for security purposes. The monitor automatically adjusts to fluctuating electricity loads, thus considerably increasing the life of the internal circuitry. In addition, the power consumption of the monitor is very low (around 25 W).
- Supports high resolution: up to 1024 x 768 pixels, 500 TVL
- 8ms response time for minimal smearing and ghosting
- 600:1 contrast ratio for excellent color accuracy and consistency
- Brightness rating: 250 cd/m2
- Low power consumption (around 25W)
- Looping composite and Y/C (S-video) inputs
- VGA input for DVR or PC applications
- 3D comb filter and de-interlace circuitry for high quality video
- Front panel control lock
- Automatically adjusts to fluctuating electricity loads, thus increasing the life of the internal circuitry