The JamHub BedRoom Silent Rehearsal Studio System lets musicians rehearse virtually anywhere. The compact and portable JamHub Bedroom accommodates up to 5 musicians and features inputs for microphones and instruments, as well as headphone outputs on all 5 input channels. There are built-in 24-bit effects for reverb, delay and modulation, and each musician can easily dial in their very own custom headphone mix right on the JamHub.
A single SoleMix output enables you to connect the optional SoleMix remote station, and customize your headphone mix remotely (great for drummers). There is even a panning knob for precise stage placement for each musician. You can also create a custom mix to feed into a recording device, using the JamHub's 1/4" record output jacks. The JamHub will not only let musicians rehearse in silence, it will also improve your band's overall playing.
Note! The JamHub is best used when fed a stereo signal from instruments such as guitars, bass', and keyboards. Mono instrument signals are not recommended. Bass and Guitar signals should be fed from the stereo output of a modeling amplifier, effects processor, etc.
- 15 audio channels for up to 5 musicians
- 5 XLR and 5 TRS input jacks
- SoleMix™ controls for each section so everyone creates their own mix
- 1 SoleMix remote jack (remote sold separately)
- 1-R switch for quickly listening to recording mix
- R section for connecting to MP3 or recording
- Built-in 24-bit stereo effects including reverb, delay and modulation
- Stage control gives each player virtual stage location in rehearsal studio