Providing unlimited eye relief and the ability to employ a heads-up-both-eyes-open sighting technique, the StrikeFire Red Dot Scope from Vortex delivers a powerful feature set at a competitive price-point. It's fast, accurate, and reliable.
This is a sighting solution that's constructed to thrive in the midst of field use and abuse. The one-piece main tube is crafted from a rugged aluminum alloy, and then it's purged and sealed for all-climate performance. The lenses are fully multicoated to ensure maximum clarity and glare reduction. The reticle system features an illuminated 4 MOA red dot reticle with 10 brightness settings that is also compatible with night vision devices. The 2x doubler lens is included for longer-range target acquisition.
This StrikeFire is designed for use with flattop AR15 firearms. The included 30mm mounting ring will position the StrikeFire's centerline 37mm/1.46" above the top of the mounting base. This height will provide an absolute co-witness with the firearm's stock iron sights.
- Optical Performance
- Unlimited eye relief
- Lenses are fully multicoated on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Construction Details
- One-piece 30 mm aluminum main tube
- Tested with 1000 rounds of .375 H&H magnum ammo
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen filled housing for all-weather reliability
- Extra-high 30 mm mounting ring is compatible with Picatinny and Weaver systems. It raises the scope's centerline 1.46"/37 mm over the top of the mounting base; this provides an absolute co-witness with iron sights on a flattop AR15.
- Use and Handling
- Operates on a single CR2 battery
- Parallax free from 50 yd to infinity
- 1/2 MOA audible & tactile W&E correction
- Screw-in Doubler Lens provides 2.0x magnification
- Night vision mode: NV mode sets illumination to lowest setting, with one brighter setting available
- Illuminated red dot reticle: 4 MOA dot has 10 selectable brightness settings. When activated, the system automatically returns to the previously selected brightness level.