Finale 2010 Beginner Level - This time-honored program has been one of the benchmarks for musical notation software. Whether you are a musician, teacher, arranger, producer or recording artist, Finale 2010 has been in the studios of pros and amateurs alike.
Although this focuses on the beginner, there are certainly many issues covered which will be beneficial to the pro. The author will give you many tips and tricks to maximize the use of the software.
Host Tom Johnson is a Product Specialist from MakeMusic, with more than 20 years of experience demonstrating Finale's awesome potential. Throughout the program, Tom offers additional tips and techniques that are vital to getting the most out of your Finale experience.
Topics Covered Include
- Getting Started
- Quickly and easily begin new scores and discover key concepts to understanding Finale
- Entering Music
- Enter notes using a mouse, computer keyboard, MIDI keyboard, scanner, and by importing MIDI files
- Adding Details
- Transform notes into music with the addition of articulations, slurs, expressions, chords, and more
- Finale's ability to create anything on the page is unrivaled. With the essential formatting tricks you'll learn here, you'll be ready to tackle a wide variety of common projects
- Sharing Your Music
- Share your music with others by printing your score or parts, creating WAV and MP3 files, saving MIDI files, exporting SmartMusic accompaniments, and more