The Astro Systems 4K x 2K 10 Bit LCD Monitor (56"), with 10 bit color reproduction, 450 cd/m² brightness, 1300:1 contrast ratio, and 3840(H) × 2160(V) resolution delivers high-quality images. The monitor is compatible with 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 425M), both single and dual DVI signals, and a 4K × 2K 12 bit (X'Y'Z' 4:4:4) signal. The uniformity circuit in the LCD monitor corrects and standardizes luminance deviation, which is based on the value specific to each display device. The embedded frame synchronizer can display 4K/QFHD imagery without GenLock. The unit features 2K × 1K up-conversion to full screen display.
- 4K x 2K Format, Multi-Rate Support
- The DM-3410 displays not only ITU-R BT.1769 compliant 3840 x 2160 video dot-by-dot, but also supports the digital cinema global standard "4K" (4090 x 2160) promoted by the Digital Cinema Initiative (DCI), which is made up of Hollywood film studio members. In addition, it supports multi-rate (60p, 60i, 24p, 30psf, 30p, etc), detect field (frame) frequency and 1/1.001 automatically.
- A Wide Array of Input Interfaces
- The DM-3410 is equipped as standard with HD-SDI x 8 (YUV 4:2:2, RGB 4:4:4, 3G-SDI) and DVI-I x 4 (for digital signals only) input interfaces. It is also equipped with an AES/EBU interface that can output demultiplexed embedded audio.
- High Brightness, High Contrast
- The DM-3410 delivers a high brightness of 450cd/m² and a high contrast ratio of 1300:1, so it is possible to see clear images without darkening the surroundings. The DM-3410 displays crisp 4K images in a variety of situations, such as location and studio production, showrooms, and meeting rooms.