The 382iSW from BBE Sound is dual channel Sonic Maximizer with the convenience of ganged-stereo operation. The unit combines a full-featured Sonic Maximizer engine with an independent variable subwoofer low-pass filter output, suitable for use in mobile DJ rigs, nightclubs/theaters, studios and PA systems.
Easy to set up, the sub section "frequency and "level" knobs, along with the single "lo contour" and "process" knobs apply the sonic processing to both channels equally.
- A full-function Sonic Maximizer
- Independent variable subwoofer low-pass filter output with frequency and level controls
- +16dBu of output headroom
- Unbalanced 1/4" and RCA inputs and outputs
- 108dB signal to noise ratio
- Hard-wire bypass