The Panasonic BL-C210 offers true plug-n-play remote monitoring of your home or business in a small and eye-pleasing design. Simply log on to any Internet PC or mobile device to view full motion video as well as to control the camera's pan, tilt, and zoom functions. Video is captured using H.264, a compression method that reduces file sizes while maintaining excellent image quality.
A sophisticated motion detection system ensures that only important events are captured. In addition to detecting motion, the camera, with its Triple Sensor function, has the ability to sense body heat and sound in the surveillance area. To minimize false alarms, you can set each sensor to operate individually or program all sensors to be on at the same time. You can also set sensors to activate at a certain time of day. Additional input ports are provided for connecting external alarm devices.
Upon sensing activity, the camera will send an email alert along with an attached image of the scene to your PC or mobile device. Images can also be sent to a Panasonic VIERA CAST enabled TV. This way you are assured of remaining apprised of all occurrences wherever you are. Included with the camera is a software program for managing the viewing and recording of up to 16 cameras.
- Efficient H.264 Compression
- The adoption of H.264 has enabled reduction of data volume by more than 30% compared to MPEG-4 when transmitting data of the same image quality.
- Color Night View Mode
- When the subject darkens, the camera automatically adjusts the brightness to show you the image. This way, you can see clear, easy-to-view images even in the dark.
- Alerting Yourself When Changes Occur
- The camera's built-in microphone collects peripheral noise and is able to detect noise exceeding a certain threshold, at which point the camera will store a captured image.
- Privacy Mode
- With privacy mode you can shut the camera lens and protect yourself from unwanted exposure. Operation is simple - you only need to push the privacy button.
- Full Screen Display
- The monitoring image is easier to see because it fills the entire screen.
- External Input
- Sensors and switches can be connected to the camera through two external input ports.
- Power Supply via LAN Cable (PoE)
- The included Power Transfer Unit supplies power to the camera through the LAN cable. This will allow you to install the camera in areas out of reach of an AC outlet, like on a ceiling. 1
- Compatible with VIERA CAST Televisions
This camera is compatible with Panasonic's line of VIERA CAST televisions. Up to eight network cameras can be programmed for viewing on a TV. The following Panasonic HDTVs will support the network camera:
• TC-PG10 series with 42, 46, 50, and 54-inch screen
• TC-PG15 series with 42, 46, and 50-inch screen
• TC-PV10 series with 50, 54, 58, and 65-inch screen