The Mini-2-USB from DJ-Tech is a plug and play digital converter that allows you to easily connect any tape, mixer, or line level audio for stereo recording to a computer. The USB audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit/44.1 kHz digital audio with its internal high resolution analog-to-digital converter.
Mac and Windows compatible, the Mini-2-USB includes MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab SE software for Windows and Audacity for Mac/PC. The software helps import your music into the computer, but also to clean and optimize the sound quality.
- Connect any tape, mixer, or line-level audio to a computer USB port for stereo recording
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- 16-bit/44.1kHz digital audio output
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
- includes MAGIX Audio Cleaning Lab SE software for Windows and Audacity software for Mac/PC