The Coby KTFDVD7093 7" TFT Under Cabinet TV And DVD/CD Player is the perfect kitchen entertainment center, but we bet you can think of a lot more places you can use it: the family den (under a bookshelf), the boat and the bedroom to name a few. The device can be folded up and tucked away under the cabinet when not in use.
The DVD player can play DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD and CD-R/RW and display JPEG files. It can also show subtitles, use alternative languages and allow you to choose multiple camera angles from DVDs that provide them.
The TV has a dual ATSC/NTSC so it can receive both digital TV signals and conventional analog signals. But wait—there's more, as the old commercials used to say. The KTFDVD7093 also has an AM/FM radio and there's an AV input jack to plug in a gaming console, a VCR or other devices. The integrated stereo speakers make all of your entertainment sound great.
Since this is an under-the-shelf model a mounting kit is included. And to limit what your kids watch you can use the Parental Lock Control.
- Under-the-cabinet combination TV/DVD/CD player with AM/FM radio.
- Mounting kit included.
- 7" Widescreen (16:9) TFT color display.
- Dual ATSC/NTSC tuner for digital and standard TV broadcast reception.
- DVD player is DVD, DVD±R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, and JPEG compatible.
- Audio/Video input jack for video games, VCRs, or other AV sources.
- Convenient front panel and on-screen display (English, Spanish, French).
- Integrated stereo speakers.