Chief PDR2430B Flat Panel Dual Swing Arm Wall Mount is an ideal way to achieve a wall-hugging installation while maintaining flexible viewing options for flat panels from 42-71 inches.
The mount extends from 3.4" to a full extension of 37" with tilt, roll and swivel adjustments to achieve an optimal viewing angle, which is especially valuable in rooms with many windows or reflective objects. Installation is easy, stud-mounting 16" on-center and allowing post-installation height adjustment up to 1". The black mount incorporates built-in cable management for a clean look and permits flat panel mounting in vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Fingertip Tilt
- Centris Technology tilt mechanism adjusts to provide fingertip tilt with most flat panels
- Fine Adjustment
- Post-installation height adjustment up to 1" (25 mm) for ultimate installation flexibility
- Q-Latch Mounting System
- Q-Latch Mounting System secures flat panel to mount with a latching flag
- 37" Extension
- Extends 37" (93.98 cm) for viewing from any angle, and remains low-profile in home position
- CableTrac System provides built-in cable management channels inside the arms for a clean installation
- Portrait or Landscape
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)