The Plugiator from Use Audio is a plug-in based sound module, light weight and very portable, that can emulate different synthesizer architectures. Based on "Virtual Circuit Modeling" technology, the plug-ins and the hardware have been designed to model the exact behavior and deliver the same powerful sound as the original hardware, while maintaining all the depth, dynamics and the liveliness of the original sounds, without relying on playback of sampled sounds.
The hardware aspect of the synthesizer allows you to tweak any parameter and easily allows you to design new sounds from ground up. Its open and modular architecture, combined with Internet integration for quick browsing of online sounds, allows you to capture a whole world of sounds and take them anywhere without depending on a computer. Use your computer only for management of your sounds. Great plug-in technology just became light-weight and portable.
Note! Additional plug-ins are available for purchase to further upgrade the instrument
- Table top synthesizer utilizing the latest in DSP technology to provide high-end plug-in technology within a convenient portable form factor
- Store up to 8 DSP plug-ins featuring very different synthesis architectures, hugely expanding the sonic possibilities and sound spectrum of the instrument
- Emulates and models the actual instruments themselves, resulting in a more lively sound that is also more intense and just more "genuine"
- Each plug-in comes with 100 presets, allowing you to store up to 800 different sounds
- Access and tweak all sound parameters of the model for creating new sounds
- When connected to your computer via USB, the plug-in manager software for Windows and Mac OSX lets you tweak each plug-in and manage your presets via its GUI
- 8 encoder knobs allow you to tweak major sound parameters while playing, and the 10 "quick pads" let you quickly store and recall your favorite plug-in/preset combinations
- Includes MIDI In and Thru connections, USB, a microphone input, stereo line outs and a headphone output
- Replica of the famous legend - incredibly fat and responsive sound, intuitive control - tweaking its knobs is pure fun, a real performance synthesizer
- While the oscillators are based on wavetables, the result is virtual analog - giving you wide control over the sound. From complex pads to powerful leads, LightWave offers a vast range of sonic possibilities
- Turns your keyboard into the Queen of Organs. The genuine sound of a real living electromechanical 400 pound monster - lively, authentic and emotional
- It's what the microphone input of the Plugiator is for - plug in your microphone and modulate sounds with your voice