The PX 210 BT headphones from Sennheiser provide high-quality audio in a wireless design that's ideal for mobile lifestyles. The headphones use Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology to communicate with Bluetooth audio devices, or with a Sennheiser Bluetooth transmitter (sold separately). The headphones have neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms to create crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response. The headphones also support apt-X audio compression for true hi-fi quality.
The headphones have an adjustable, cushioned headband and thick on-ear cushions to provide lasting comfort. The thick cushions and closed-back earcup design also help to block out unwanted environmental noise. One earcup offers built-in controls allowing you to wirelessly pause, skip tracks, and adjust volume.
For times when you want to use non-Bluetooth devices or there's no need to be wireless, the headphones include a cable that lets you use them as standard wired headphones. The headphones operate on a rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery, which is charged with the included USB cable. For excellent portability, the headphones have a folding design for storage in the included carrying case.
Note! These headphones are designed for use with devices that have integrated A2DP Bluetooth, such as iPhones, laptops, iPads, etc. For use with non-Bluetooth devices, a Sennheiser BTD 300 Bluetooth transmitter (sold separately) must be used.
- Bluetooth 2.1 wireless technology provides high-quality stereo audio transmission
- Neodymium magnets and Duofol diaphragms create crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response
- The headphones support apt-X audio compression for true hi-fi quality
- Adjustable, cushioned headband fits virtually any head size and has metal reinforcement for durability
- Thick on-ear cushions and the closed-back design provide lasting comfort and noise isolation
- Built-in controls allow you to wirelessly pause, skip tracks, and adjust volume
- Included detachable cable lets you use the headphones in a standard wired mode
- Rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery is charged with the included USB cable. A multi-country adapter is also included for worldwide use
- Folding design provides excellent portability in the included carrying case