When maximum versatility and twilight performance are necessities - consider the Victory Diavari 1.5-6x42 T* from Zeiss. Its extremely flexible magnification range and remarkable optical system offers an amazing balance of power, size, and overall performance.
Victory Diavari scopes offer a distinctly superior field of view. Fluoride lenses deliver outstanding color rendition while minimizing distractions from flare and glare. Every air-to-glass surface has been treated with Zeiss' T* multicoating to ensure maximum light transmission. Finally, the external lens surfaces have been treated with an ultra-hard scratch and water resistant LotuTec coating.
The construction of this fine optic is impeccable. The robust and waterproof 30mm main-tube is o-ring sealed and filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-profile hunting turrets feature 1/3 MOA adjustments and a very respectable squared adjustment range of 73 MOA. The #8 reticle has been placed in the first (magnifying) focal plane to ensure accurate distance ranging across the entire magnification range. Finally - this Victory Diavari is configured with an integral Rail Mount that provides a secure repeatable mounting solution and a clean profile with an absence of ring-marks.
- Optical Performance
- T* multicoating: reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- FL Concept: fluoride glass lens elements deliver brighter and sharper images with accurate color and higher levels of contrast. They minimize chromatic aberrations while virtually eliminating stray light interference, image fuzziness, low contrast.
- Operational Details
- Parallax correction: factory preset at 109 yards/100 m
- Metric adjustments: 1 cm @ 100 m / 1/3 MOA W&E correction
- #8 reticle: a standard plex-type configuration with four heavy posts and fine cross hairs. The posts draw the eye to the center; the cross hairs establish the exact point of aim.
- The reticle is placed in the first focal plane. Its dimensions will change with an increase/decrease in magnification. The reticle's subtensions remain constant to enable accurate distance ranging/hold-over calculations across the entire power range.
- Construction and Design
- Low-profile hunting turrets
- 30 mm main-tube: machined from a single piece of aluminum. Nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Zeiss Rail Mount: this mounting system does not employ traditional ring mounts to fit the scope to the firearm. Instead, a set of claw-type Zeiss Railmounts are attached to the firearm's Weaver or Picatinny rail. These Railmounts interface with the toothed rail on the underside of the scope to ensure a solid repeatable mount.