Pina Zangaro Flex-Hinge Polyester Sheet Protectors are high-quality sheets that will protect your artwork and documents from various contaminants including fingerprints, dust, grime and dirt.
These top and bottom loading pages are superior in their clarity and will lie flat when inserted into a screwpost binder making them an exceptional choice for any kind of presentation. The advantage of the hinged edge is that when the pages lie flat, it frees your hands to deal with other material, business cards, point, gesture, shake hands, etc.
The pages are made from DuPont polyester (polyethylene terephthalate), an archival grade material that is superior to traditional polypropylene pages in their durability and clarity. The pages are complete with a non-stick finish that will not hurt your artwork as well as not yellow with age.
- Both plastic and paper pass the Photographic Activity Test (PAT) and meet all ANSI requirements for archival storage
- Approved by the Library of Congress for archival storage
- Chemically and dimensionally stable
- Resistant to most chemicals, moisture and abrasion
- Lined with 10 pt. black acid-free and lignin-free paper