The Victory Diavari 6-24x56 T* from Zeiss puts enhanced clarity, long-range capability, and startling low-light performance to the top of your receiver. Starting at 6x the FOV is wide enough for mid-range target acquisition, dialing up to 24x brings distant or smaller targets in close for exacting shot placement. The massive 56mm objective offers the clearest and brightest view possible.
Victory Diavari scopes offer a distinctly superior field of view. Fluoride lenses deliver outstanding color rendition while minimizing distractions from flare and glare. Every air-to-glass surface has been treated with Zeiss' T* multicoating to ensure maximum light transmission. Finally, the external lens surfaces have been treated with an ultra-hard scratch and water resistant LotuTec coating.
The construction and functionality of this fine sighting system is quite remarkable. The robust and waterproof 30mm main-tube is o-ring sealed and filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-key finish is refined yet unassuming. Parallax correction side-focus knob corrects parallax error from 50 yd/55 m to infinity. The tall target-type turrets are lockable, and they offer 1/4 MOA adjustments with a squared adjustment range of 57.6 MOA. The Rapid-Z Varmint reticle is placed in the second (non-magnifying) focal plane.
- Optical Performance
- T* multicoating: reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- LotuTec coating: sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- FL Concept: fluoride glass lens elements deliver brighter and sharper images with accurate color and higher levels of contrast. They minimize chromatic aberrations while virtually eliminating stray light interference, image fuzziness, low contrast.
- Operational Details
- Precision adjustments: 1/4 MOA W&E correction
- Parallax correction: side-focus knob - 55 yd/50 m to infinity
- The Rapid-Z Varmint reticle: 2 floating posts at 3 and 9 o'clock with cross hairs, tick-marks, hash-marks for accurate hold-off and hold-over calculations. This Rapid-Z is calibrated for distances up to 600 yd. Recommended for use with fast/lightweight bullets: .204 Ruger, .220 Swift, .22-250, etc. Second focal plane positioning maintains the reticle's dimensions throughout the magnification range.
- Construction and Design
- Tall locking target turrets
- 30 mm main-tube: machined from a single piece of aluminum. Nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance
- The Shooting ASV elevation turret can be customized to match specific bullet-drop data with one or more of the included blank-stickers. Once the scope's zero is set, a blank sticker can be fitted onto the side of the knob and various distances/zeros can be marked off. Additionally - for an additional cost, the elevation knob can be sent to Carl Zeiss to be custom engraved to match any load or ballistics.