This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Victory FL Diavari 6-24x72 T* from Zeiss puts enhanced clarity, long-range capability, and startling low-light performance to the top of your receiver. Starting at 6x the FOV is wide enough for mid-range target acquisition, dialing up to 24x brings distant or smaller targets in close for exacting shot placement. The superlative 72 mm objective brings twilight performance to a new level - at 24x the exit pupil is a remarkable 3.0mm.
Victory Diavari scopes offer a distinctly superior field of view. Fluoride lenses deliver outstanding color rendition while minimizing distractions from flare and glare. Every air-to-glass surface has been treated with Zeiss' T* multicoating to ensure maximum light transmission. Finally, the external lens surfaces have been treated with an ultra-hard scratch and water resistant LotuTec coating.
The construction and functionality of this fine sighting system is quite remarkable. The robust and waterproof 34 mm main-tube is o-ring sealed and filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-key finish is refined yet unassuming. Parallax correction side-focus knob corrects parallax error from 50 yd/55 m to infinity. The tall target-type turrets are lockable, and they offer 1/4 MOA adjustments with a rectangular adjustment range of 25.2 x 57.6 MOA. The illuminated Rapid-Z Varmint reticle is placed in the second (non-magnifying) focal plane.
- Optical Performance
- T* multicoating: reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- LotuTec coating: sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- FL Concept: fluoride glass lens elements deliver brighter and sharper images with accurate color and higher levels of contrast. They minimize chromatic aberrations while virtually eliminating stray light interference, image fuzziness, low contrast.
- Operational Details
- Precision adjustments: 1/4 MOA W&E correction
- Parallax correction: side-focus knob - 55 yd/50 m to infinity
- The Rapid-Z Varmint reticle: 2 floating posts at 3 and 9 o'clock with cross hairs, tick-marks, hash-marks for accurate hold-off and hold-over calculations. This Rapid-Z is calibrated for distances up to 600 yd. Recommended for use with fast/lightweight bullets: .204 Ruger, .220 Swift, .22-250, etc. Second focal plane positioning maintains the reticle's dimensions throughout the magnification range. The illumination feature provides the entire reticle with a brilliant red glow.
- The illumination system is activated by pulling on the parallax correction knob and turning it. Once the reticle's intensity has been adjusted the dial can be pushed back into place to function as the side-focus/parallax knob.
- Construction and Design
- Tall locking target turrets
- 34 mm main-tube: machined from a single piece of aluminum. Nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance
- The Shooting ASV elevation turret can be customized to match specific bullet-drop data with one or more of the included blank-stickers. Once the scope's zero is set, a blank sticker can be fitted onto the side of the knob and various distances/zeros can be marked off. Additionally - for an additional cost, the elevation knob can be sent to Carl Zeiss to be custom engraved to match any load or ballistics.