Featuring a pair of high-performance 56 mm objectives, the Conquest 10x56 from Zeiss is an exceptional performer from dawn till dusk. The optical path boasts T* multicoating on the lenses, and efficient roof prisms with P* phase correction coating for enhanced clarity and light throughput.
The Conquest's housing is reinforced with glass fibers for added durability and weight-reduction considerations. It's covered with a no-slip rubberized material that also protects the optic from minor bumps and scrapes. A pressurized charge of bone-dry nitrogen ensures maximum clarity in any weather, conditions, or climate.
The Conquest 10x56 delivers high resolution viewing with excellent contrast and excellent twilight performance. It's extremely well balanced and the wide field of view is quite substantial, crisp, and well-detailed.
- Optical Performance
- AFOV: wide angle - 65°
- High contrast lenses for superb imaging capability
- T* multicoating on the lenses, P* phase coating on the prisms: improved light transmission, crisp imaging, enhanced twilight performance
- Construction Details
- Rubber armoring for a secure no-slip grip
- Glass-fiber reinforced housing is extremely resilient
- Nitrogen filled for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Use and Handling
- Center focus is fast and accurate
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for a customized view