The Casio Exilim EX-Z35 Digital Camera has a stylish slim design that is 0.8" at its thinnest point. So this camera can easily fit in your pocket, but it is large on features. The 12.1 megapixels resolution allows you to make large prints without losing detail. You will always get the perfect photo with the Best Shot Mode that adjusts the camera settings for 23 different scenes, and Easy Mode will make any beginner an expert with common camera settings.
The 3x optical zoom is versatile enough to photograph groups or head shots, and the Face Detection feature will keep you focused on the intended faces. Even 16:9 wide-screen video with sound can be captured at a touch of a button, and you could shoot with the perfect setting to upload to YouTube. Then quickly and easily upload with the camera's included software. Composing and viewing all your photos and video on the bright 2.5" TFT LCD screen is fun.
- Stylish, Slim Body
- The Exilim EX-Z35 with its slim body (0.8" at the thinnest point) won't take up much room in a pocket or purse.
- 12.1 Megapixel Resolution
- The EX-Z35 can capture images with a resolution of up to 12.1 megapixels to allow you to take sharp, detailed photos and enables you to print high-resolution photos at up to 20 x 30" in size while still maintaining beautiful image detail.
- 3x Zoom Lens
- The high quality 3x optical zoom lens has a focal range equivalent of 35.5-106.5mm (in 35mm terms), making the camera perfect for shooting group shots, family vacations, nature photography, sporting events - or just about anything.
- Face Detection Feature
- The camera automatically detects people's faces, allowing users to take well focused and beautifully exposed pictures of the faces of their intended subjects.
- One-Button Widescreen Movies
- Simply by pressing the dedicated Movie button, users can record widescreen movies at 16:9 aspect ratios.
- Best Shot Mode
- You can program the camera automatically for particular subject, scene, or lighting conditions. The EX-Z35 has 23 Best Shot Modes available to help you quickly adjust the settings so that you always get the perfect shot.
- Easy Mode
- Easy Mode helps new comers become an expert with common settings. Photo settings are restricted to just image size, flash on/off and self timer, and these are displayed on a simplified menu screen.
- YouTube Movie Mode
- Movies can be recorded and saved using the ideal size and quality settings for the world's most popular video sharing site, YouTube. Recorded movies can be uploaded to YouTube using the included computer software.