The Meridian Technologies 1-channel Single-mode Multi-rate HD-SDI Video Receiver offers multi-rate SDI & HD-SDI reception (19 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps (3G)). This 1-channel video receiver supports multiple formats, 19.4 Mbps SMPTE 310M, 143 to 540 Mbps SMPTE 259M/344M, 1.485 Gbps SMPTE 292M HDTV, DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps, 2.97 Gbps (3G) SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 305M SDTI, which provide a range of recording options. Its real-time, uncompressed video reception enables video capture with no quality loss. Error-free pathological pattern performance yields zero-error reception.
As it is rack mountable (occupying 1RU of rack space), the video receiver is compatible with varied setups. It supports embedded audio and metadata, eliminating the need for any external equipment to capture this data. With a reception range of 30+ km, the receiver offers greater mobility. Four LEDs indicate power, Rx optical power, Tx video signal present, and laser over current. Wide dynamic range provides clear images even over varying light conditions, eliminating the need for optical attenuators. High-performance digital reception technologies ensure quick setup with minimal adjustment. The multi-rate HD-SDI video receiver also comes with an optional small Tx (for easy mounting on the back of a broadcast camera) and an FC optical connector.
- Single-mode fiber support
- Multi-rate SDI and HD-SDI reception (19 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps (3G)), allows you to record/store data as per your needs
- Real-time, uncompressed video reception implies that you will be able to capture all the video data with no loss in quality
- Support for multiple formats, 19.4 Mbps SMPTE 310M, 143 To 540 Mbps SMPTE 259M/344M, 1.485 Gbps SMPTE 292M HDTV, DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps, 2.97 Gbps (3G) SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 305M SDTI, gives you plenty of recording options
- Error free pathological pattern performance for zero-error reception
- Rack mountable design (1 RU) ensures easy installation in almost any setup
- Support for embedded audio and metadata eliminate the need for external equipment to capture such information
- Reception range of 30+ km provides excellent mobility
- LED indicators (for power, Rx optical power, Tx video signal present, and laser over current) make monitoring the unit rather easy
- Wide dynamic range eliminates the need for optical attenuators
- No user adjustments are required, courtesy of the high-performance digital reception technologies used that ensure setup in the fastest possible time
- Optional small Tx for easy mounting on the back of a broadcast camera
- FC optical connector