The Meridian Technologies 1-channel Single-mode Multi-rate 3G-SDI Video Receiver offers multi-rate SDI & 3G-SDI reception (19 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps (3G)). The video receiver supports multiple formats, 19.4 Mbps SMPTE 310M, 143 to 540 Mbps SMPTE 259M/344M, 1.485 Gbps SMPTE 292M HDTV, DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps, 2.97 Gbps (3G) SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 305M SDTI, providing the user with a range of recording options. This 3G-SDI video receiver is rack mountable in 1RU of rack space. With real-time, uncompressed video reception, it captures video without any loss in quality. The error-free pathological pattern performance ensures zero-error reception.
A reception range of 30 km allows the video receiver greater mobility and placement options. Since the receiver supports embedded audio and metadata, external equipment to capture this data is not required. The receiver has four LED indicators for power, Rx optical power, Tx video signal present, and laser over current.
The video receiver has a wide dynamic range, which eliminates the need any optical attenuators. The video receiver has an optional small Tx (which allows you to easily mount the unit on the back of any broadcast camera) and an FC optical connector. High-performance digital reception technologies not only ensure quick setup but also eliminate the need for manual adjustments.
- Single-mode fiber support
- Record/store data as per your needs owing to support for multi-rate SDI, HD-SDI, and 3G-SDI reception (19 Mbps to 2.97 Gbps (3G))
- Multiple format support-19.4 Mbps SMPTE 310M, 143 To 540 Mbps SMPTE 259M/344M, 1.485 Gbps SMPTE 292M HDTV, DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps, 2.97 Gbps (3G) SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 305M SDTI-translates into many recording options
- Easy installation in any setup, courtesy the rack mountable design (1RU)
- Real-time, uncompressed video reception ensures that videos are captured with no loss in quality
- Error free pathological pattern performance yields zero-error reception
- Excellent mobility guaranteed by the 30+ km reception range
- Support for embedded audio and metadata eliminate the need for external equipment to capture such information
- LED indicators (for power, Rx optical power, Tx video signal present, laser over current) ease monitoring and operations
- No need for optical attenuators given the unit's wide dynamic range
- Optional small Tx allows for easy mounting on the back of a broadcast camera
- FC optical connector
- Use of high-performance digital reception technologies to allow for the lowest possible setup times and eliminate the need for user adjustments