The Victory NV 5.6x62 T* Night Vision Scope is a high-performance night vision monocular that features a 2nd generation intensifier 20,000x light amplification capability. This easy-to-use night vision scope offers exceptionally high image quality, and it is also fitted with a very useful rangefinding reticle.
The Victory NV is powered by a pair of AA batteries, and it is configured with an integral IR illuminator that allows viewing in total darkness conditions. The optical system delivers a premium view - all air-to-glass surfaces have been fully T* multicoated, and they also benefit from Zeiss' proprietary LotuTec protective hydrophobic coating.
The range-estimation reticle is designed for metric units of measurement. When the size of a specific target is known, the operator can bracket it between the reticle's subtension lines to determine how far away it is. A chart showing the reticle's subtensions in values of meters @ 100 meters is provided.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Night Vision Performance
- Light amplification: 20,000x
- Automatic electronic cutout and bright-source protection
- Manual brightness control for optimized signal/noise ratio
- Second generation intensifier: less reliant upon ambient light, produces clearer images with less distortion, lasts longer than earlier versions of night vision technology.
- Optical Performance
- Exit pupil: 11.07 mm
- Objective lens: 62 mm diameter
- T* multicoating on all air-to-glass lens surfaces for maximum light transmission
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- Use and Handling
- Integrated rangefinding reticle
- Mounting thread for tripod or auxiliary illuminator
- Comfortable ergonomic design with leather strap for secure grip
- Integral IR illuminator for enhanced viewing and total darkness viewing
- Waterproof - fogproof: nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed housing for all-weather performance
- High-eyepoint eyepiece with retractable eyecup: comfortable viewing with/without glasses.