An excellent choice for your favorite brush rifle - the Victory Varipoint 1.1-4x24 T* from Zeiss sits low while it delivers a wide field-of-view. At 1.1x the ability to employ a 'both-eyes-open' method of sighting presents itself - this greatly improves situational awareness and the ability to execute that important follow-up shot. Dialing up to 4x magnifies distant targets enough for mid-to long-range shots on medium to large sized targets.
This particular Victory Varipoint riflescope is configured with a 30mm tube, hunting turrets, an illuminated #0 reticle, Zeiss' proprietary Rail Mount, and a matte black finish.
- Optical Performance
- FL Concept: fluoride ion glass to deliver brighter, sharper, and more saturated images
- LotuTec coating: Sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- T* multicoating: reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- Advanced Optics System: Environmentally friendly lead and arsenic free glass yields exceptional resolution, contrast, color reproduction
- Operational Details
- Parallax correction: factory preset at 109 yards/100 m
- Metric adjustments: 1 cm @ 100 m / 1/3 MOA W&E correction
- Varipoint reticle system: the reticle is in the first focal plane, while the illuminated dot is in the second focal plane. This sophisticated configuration keeps the size of the dot constant while the reticle magnifies when increasing the magnification. The reticle's brightness is controlled by a rotary knob located on the left side of the center tube.
- Illuminated #0 Reticle: No posts or crosshairs or Mil Dots to obscure your line of sight. Just a simple dot that can be illuminated sits at dead center for blazing fast sight acquisition.
- Construction and Design
- Low-profile hunting turrets
- 30 mm main-tube: machined from a single piece of aluminum. Nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Zeiss Rail Mount: this mounting system does not employ traditional ring mounts to fit the scope to the firearm. Instead, a set of claw-type Zeiss Railmounts are attached to the firearm's Weaver or Picatinny rail. These Railmounts interface with the toothed rail on the underside of the scope to ensure a solid repeatable mount.