The Meridian Technologies DR-4S-3FC Dual Slot Fiber Optic S-Video Transmitter is a reliable, cost-effective digital transmitter that sends S-Video signals over fiber optic cable. This card has the ability to transmit (4) signals using the SM (Singlemode) fiber optic connector.
This system can also transmit 10-bit S-Video, NTSC signals over Multimode fiber as well. Its wide optical dynamic range and durable casing make it ideal for many environments, including CCTV support, campus lecture networks, as well as a variety of professional video applications.
Additional features include SpectraSmart network management software, and SMT (surface mount technology). The cards are completely hot-swappable and meet all EIA standards.
- 10-Bit digital video encoding.
- Transmits (4) real-time video signals over (1) optical fiber.
- 7MHz video bandwidth.
- Meets RS-250C transmission specifications with complete NTSC compatibility.
- Wide optical dynamic range.
- Surface mount technology (SMT) for high reliability.
- SpectraSmart network management compatible.
- Local LED status indicators monitor critical system diagnostics.
- STTM, FC optical connector.
- Completely hot-swappable.
- Biased detector circuitry for stable optical output across a full temperature range.
- Can be rackmounted using optional rackmount cards.