The Meridian Technologies DT-1S2A-3FC Dual Slot Fiber Optic S-Video Multiplexer with Audio is a reliable, cost effective digital video transmitter that gets S-Video signals over fiber optic cable. This card has the ability to receive (1) signal using the SM (Singlemode) fiber optic connector, including up to (2) channels of audio
This system can also receive 10-bit S-Video, NTSC signals over Multimode. Its wide optical dynamic range and durable casing make it ideal for many environments, including CCTV support, campus lecture networks, as well as a variety of professional video applications.
Additional features include SpectraSmart network management software, and SMT (surface mount technology). The cards are completely hot-swappable and meet all EIA standards.
- 10-Bit digital video encoding.
- Transmits (1) real-time video signal over (1) optical fiber with (2) channels of audio.
- 7MHz video bandwidth.
- Meets RS-250C transmission specifications with complete NTSC compatibility.
- Wide optical dynamic range.
- Surface mount technology (SMT) for high reliability.
- SpectraSmart network management compatible.
- Local LED status indicators monitor critical system diagnostics.
- STTM, FC optical connector.
- Completely hot-swappable.
- Biased detector circuitry for stable optical output across a full temperature range.
- Can be rackmounted using optional rackmount cards.