The Meridian Technologies 2-channel Optical Demultiplexer (Single-mode) has a 1 slot digital module design which allows easy installation in any Meridian desk chassis or in any 19" racking frame. The Demultiplexer separates 2 individual optical wavelengths - the 1310 and 1550 nm - to provide optical multiplexing over a single fiber.
As the Optical Demultiplexer is compatible with all Meridian FM and Digital series products, it can be used in a variety of setups. The unit comes with an FC or ST optical connector, and can be used as a standalone module when attached to an SR-500/S (standard configuration) or an SR-1000/S. The hot swappable cards can be inserted or removed even when the power is on, without interfering with the system's operation. The unit can be used in various markets such as the intelligent transportation system (ITS), video transport system, access control, and security and surveillance.
- 1 slot digital module design ensures hassle-free install in any Meridian desk chassis or 19" racking frame
- Separates the 1310 nm and 1550 nm optical wavelengths, providing optical multiplexing over a single fiber
- Compatible with all Meridian FM and Digital series products, thus ensuring widespread usability
- FC or ST optical connector
- Can be used as a standalone module when used with an SR-500/S (standard configuration) or an SR-1000/S
- Hot swappable cards