The DigiEffect MegaSuite Bundle is a software package consisting of their entire line of filters (see Note! below). The bundle is ideal for a wide variety of digital compositing and manipulation in post. The entire suite is compatible with Adobe's After Effects compositing/animation software, increasing it's capabilities in a variety of effect areas. Whether its image damage, film look, lighting, or camera mapping, this bundle has it covered more ways than one.
Note: This bundle does not include FreeForm AE. FreeForm AE is only sold as a stand-alone plug-in.
- Aged Film
- When applied to digital video, the plug-in provides an array of customized settings which achieve a damaged film look. The software's presets include 8mm, desaturated, day-for-night, scratched film, and much, much more.
- Aurorix provides interesting texture and pattern generation filters. Unique distortion filters such as Infinity Warp and Turbulent Flow can use existing footage to make original patterns as well. The plug-in comes equipped with a total of 26 plug-in effects! Very cool.
- Berserk is a pack of 20 award-winning special effects plug-ins including StarField, FogBank, VanGoughist and Laser.
- Buena Depth Cue
- Using composition-based effects like Rack Focus, Falloff Lighting, or Fog, users can mimic Z depth in compositions in ways that simply can't be done using practical depth of field.
- Camera Mapper
- Camera Mapper takes one of the most popular features from top 3D applications and adds it to your After Effects arsenal. Now you can turn any 2D image into a three dimensional wonder by simply aligning 3D solids with features in your image.
- Damage is designed to simulate the look of lo-fidelity video. The filter has endless possibilities, creating a wide variety of signature visual styles. Damage includes the ability to make footage appear as if it's coming from a cellphone or low fidelity device. Users can recreate drop-out errors caused by harsh weather or other anomalies, along with much, much more.
- Delirium contains 40 visual effects which contain tools for creating particle-based fire, smoke and bubbles. These particle effects enhanced with built-in turbulence processing to create realistic imagery without resorting to complex 3D programs.
- Simulate: Camera
- Simulate camera expands the foundation of creating footage that takes the properties of archival footage.
- Simulate: Illuma
- Simulate: Illuma has five effects that deliver light and filter options you didn't have in the field.
- Falloff Lighting
- Falloff Lighting brings a much needed improvement to the After Effects lighting system. With Falloff Lighting applied, 3D layers further from the light source are dimmer than layers that are closer, just like real world lights!
- With atmosphere now you can add true 3-dimensional falloff in After Effects.