The DigiEffects Aged Film Plug-in is an add-on effect that can be used in a host of software editing suites, including Final Cut Pro and Adobe After Effects. When applied to digital video, the plug-in provides an array of customized settings which achieve a damaged film look. The software's presets include 8mm, desaturated, day-for-night, scratched film, and much, much more.
This plug-in can be used in a wide array of creative applications, furthering an editors toolkit with effects that are as elegant as they are useful. All filters are rendered in full 16 bits per channel, ensuring the best possible image quality.
- Supports a wide range of other host applications including Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Combustion, and Boris RED.
- The ability to deinterlace and control source blending and random seed with all effects being rendered in 16 bits per channel (bpc).
- Customize characteristics such as grain, dust, scratches, frame jitter and color, along with all those little details that convince the viewer they're looking at historical footage.
- All filter effects can be animated over time in After Effects.
- Plug-in includes a wide variety of aged film presets, including 8mm, home video, scratched film, shaky projector, speakeasy, 1970s, and much more.
- Supports both After Effects and Canopus EDIUS through the use of After Effects Bridge 1