Large Sticky Filters for Flash are a unique way to provide filtration for your camera's flash. They are available in two sizes to accommodate both standard-sized flashes as well as point-and-shoot cameras.
The Large size Sticky Filter is designed to fit flashes as large as a Sunpak 544. The Junior size is manufactured to fit the smaller, built-in flashes of point-and-shoot units. In either case, both sizes are built with a wide angle diffuser which will negate the need to buy any sort of adapter. Just peel and stick them on your flash head and you're ready to shoot under a wide variety of lighting.
Sticky Filters are constructed from a durable polyester. Tear-resistant and removable, the filter itself can be lifted off without any problem. These filters were designed with the digital photographer in mind and based on current indoor lighting lighting scenarios - as well as color.
- Tungsten Bulb Filter
- Calibrated to a standard screw-in type incandescent light bulb
- 0.5 Tungsten Bulb Filter
- Allows a pleasing "warm glow" effect of the existing tungsten light source
- Cool Fluorescent Filter
- Calibrated to a standard 40 watt industrial type cool fluorescent tube
- Unknown Fluorescent Filter
- This filter is for those times when you don't know what type of fluorescent lighting is used or when there is a mix of warm and cool fluorescent lighting. It is also used for other types of indoor industrial lighting such as mercury vapor lamps and some metal halide
- Hazy/Open Shade Filter
- Outdoor light on an overcast day is blue/gray. This filter is used to warm up the cold looking background of images when using a fill flash. It is also useful for warming up the background of images shot in total shade when you have a blue cloudless sky. For example, shooting under the shaded side of a house
- Each batch of Sticky Filters is quality checked for color accuracy using an X-Rite precision color densitometer insuring batch to batch consistency 1
- Each filter's color was determined individually based on modern indoor lighting technology and color
- Custom calibrated for today's artificial light sources
- Ready to use right out of the package
- Reduces or eliminates the need for bounce lighting - No more green or amber backgrounds
- Works under fluorescent lights, sodium vapor lights, metal halide and tungsten