The AV CS/SV to HDMI Up Converter increases image resolution by converting the standard definition analog composite or S-video signals to HDTV version 1.3 HDMI signals with 1080p resolution, 3D adaptive de-interlacing, and 8/10/12 bit deep color processing.
With an adapter cable included, the converter offers compliant DVI (Digital Video Interference) signals to maximize visual quality and can embed analog stereo audio signals into an HDMI datastream. The AV Toolbox Converter offers signal conditioning capabilities such as block noise reduction, 3D (frame-based) noise reduction, and MPEG noise reduction that help minimize grainy video noise.
An automatic lip sync restorer ensures that audio and video are synchronized during conversion; the converter also includes EDID automatic monitor resolution determination. The CS/SV to HDMI Up Converter has an AC to DC power adapter with a locking DC connector for enhanced security and is compliant with HDMI 1.3, DVI 1.0, and HDCP 1.1 specifications.
- Used for increasing the resolution of the images
- Converts standard definition analog composite or s-video signals to digital HDTV 1.3 HDMI signals
- High resolution of 1080p
- 3D adaptive de-interlacing
- DVI compliant - maximize the visual quality of videos
- Embeds analog audio inputs into the HDMI signal
- Signal conditioning capabilities - 3D, block and MPEG noise reduction
- Automatic lip sync restorer
- Automatic EDID monitor support
- AC to DC power adapter
- Locking DC connector for security