The MyStudio Tabletop Photo Studio w/ Jewelry Kit gives you all the tools you need (other than a camera) to produce beautiful, professional photos of jewelry and other small objects. It includes the the MyStudio MS20 tabletop studio and the MSJ1 12 Pc Jewelry Kit, with the MST1 adjustable lightweight tripod thrown in as a bonus.
The MS20 is a complete photo studio for small product and macro photography: a curved "cyc" background module made of high impact ABS plastic 20 x 20 x 12" (50 x 50 x 30.5 cm); an adjustable height aluminum light stand; a daylight-balanced 5000K fluorescent lamp (including bulb); an overhead reflector; 2 bounce card reflectors with easel back supports; and easy-to-follow setup instructions.
The MSJ1 Jewelry Kit includes professional tools for photographing jewelry: black and white reflective acrylic panels 9.5 x 11.75"; black and white necklace stands; black and white earring stands; black and white bracelet holders; a clear acrylic watch stand; 2 black bounce cards with easel backs; and white jewelry positioning/holding wax (6 one-inch squares). The MST1 lightweight aluminum tripod is fully adjustable from 15 to 42" and sturdy enough to hold most DSLR cameras. If you're after professional-quality tabletop or jewelry photographs, this kit gives you what you need to succeed.
MyStudio MS20 Tabletop Photo Studio
- Cyc background module with 90° corner, constructed of lightweight, high impact ABS plastic 20 x 20 x 12"
- High grade aluminum adjustable height light stand
- Daylight 5000K color-balanced fluorescent lamp and bulb combo with integrated On/Off switch
- Overhead reflector 15 x 20"
- Two 9 x 12" bounce cards
MSJ1 12pc Jewelry Kit
- One black and one white reflective acrylic panel 9.5 x 11.75"
- Two black bounce cards w/easel backs 9 x 12"
- One black and one white necklace stand
- One black and one white earring stand
- One black and one white bracelet holder
- One clear acrylic watch stand
- White jewelry positioning/holding wax (6 one-inch squares)
42" Digital Camera Tripod
- Fully adjustable aluminum tripod
- Minimum of 15" up to a maximum height of 42"
- Sturdy enough to hold most DSLR cameras