The Kramer 1:2 Computer Graphics Video & Stereo Audio Distribution Amplifier amplifies graphic video signals with a resolution up to and exceeding UXGA (Ultra eXtended Graphics Array) and stereo audio signals. It is suitable for rental and staging systems, schools, religious institutions, and even corporate applications and is compatible with HDTV component signals using the breakout cable (Kramer CGM/3RVF).
The UXGA data amplifier distributes 1 computer graphics input with correct buffering and isolation to 2 identical outputs on high-density 15-pin HD connectors. It simultaneously outputs 2 balanced and unbalanced stereo audio signals by accepting an unbalanced stereo audio input. With a high video bandwidth (510MHz), the amplifier remains transparent even at high-resolution graphic modes such as UXGA (1600 x 1200).
The front panel includes left and right signal level trimmers, which allow you to adjust the audio signal levels. The amplifier provides ID bit control and separate controls for audio output level and UXGA equalization and includes a UXGA EQ trimmer, which adjusts the video EQ (equalization) compensation.
The Kramer's Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing technology restores the sync signal waveform, ensuring compatibility with an array of computers (even at low sync level). The data amplifier also includes an ID bit control switch, and 3ft 15-pin HD cable. The optional RK-3T rack adapter allows you to mount the units side-by-side in a 1U rack space.
- High-performance unit with stereo audio signals and a resolution up to and exceeding UXGA
- Ideal for rental and staging systems, schools, religious institutions, and corporate applications
- Compatible with HDTV component signals when used with the breakout cable (Kramer CGM/3RVF)
- Accepts 1 computer graphics input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to 2 identical outputs on high-density 15-pin HD connectors
- Input - 1 XGA on a 15-pin HD (F) connector. 1 unbalanced audio stereo on a 3.5mm mini jack audio connector
- Output - UXGA on 15-pin HD (F) connectors. 2 unbalanced audio stereo on 3.5mm mini jack audio connectors; 2 balanced audio stereo on detachable 5-pin terminal blocks
- High video bandwidth 510MHz, the amplifier remains transparent even at high-resolution graphic modes such as UXGA (1600 x 1200).
- ID bit control
- Separate controls for audio output level and UXGA equalization
- Right and left level trimmers to adjust the audio signal levels
- UXGA EQ. trimmer to adjust the video EQ. (equalization) compensation
- Optional RK-3T rack adapter