The Behringer Eurodesk SX4882 48-Input 8-Buss Mixing Console delivers flexible routing and a host of features that are seldom seen in a large format mixer of this price point. The Eurodesk SX4882 is essentially a 24 input audio console for project studio recording and live sound reinforcement in small to mid-size venues such as nightclubs and houses-of-worship.
An additional set of 24 Mix-B in-line inputs (formerly known as tape returns) provide an additional 24 channels of mixing power, and total the input count to 48. The main inputs feature a powerful British 4-band EQ section with 2 semi-parametric mid bands. The Mix-B in-line inputs features 2-channel EQ.
There are 8 sub-group buss outputs for routing channel signals to recorders, monitors, and more. There are 6 auxiliary sends per channel; all switchable between pre and post fader. If all of this wasn't enough, Behringer also includes the meter bridge for comprehensive monitoring in recording studios and venues.
- Ultra-low noise, high-headroom analog mixer for studio, live, front-of-house, monitor, corporate and touring audio applications
- True in-line concept with 24 independent Mix-B input channels, all with individual 2-band EQ, Level, Pan and Mute
- 24 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with 2 semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- 8 subgroups with independent Solo and routing functions simultaneously feed 16 multi-track outputs
- Clip and -20 dB LEDs plus EQ In, Low Cut, Mute, Solo/PFL, Subgroup and Main routing switches on all channels
- 6 Aux sends per channel: all switchable pre/post fader
- Main Aux sends with Level controls and Solo functions
- 6 multi-functional stereo Aux returns featuring Level and Balance controls,
- Solo and extensive routing functions
- Solo-In-Place with PFL function plus 2 independent phones sections plus full-featured monitor and talkback section with built-in microphone
- Comprehensive Channel, Group and Main insert points
- Built-in meterbridge with meters for each channel, Subgroup and Main, monitoring either the channel or Tape return signal
- Long-wearing 100mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Expander port with universal jack connectors for optimal linking to other consoles
- 2 BNC connectors for 12 V gooseneck lights
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life. Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany