The MT830cWTH is a subminiature condenser microphone intended to be worn on the clothing of performers for excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup. The wide-range capability of the MT830cWTH ensures clean, accurate reproduction with high intelligibility for lecturers, singers, stage and TV performers, as well as musical instruments. Its small size makes the MT830cWTH ideal for use in applications where minimum visibility is required.
- Small size provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup
- High intelligibility for lecturers, stage/TV performers and singers
- Wide-range capability ensures clean, accurate reproduction
- Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone with 4-Pin HRS Connector for use with AT-UniPak Transmitters
- Beige Colored 'Theater' Microphone