The 48 LED Ringlight with AC Adapter from Dot Line is an easy-to-use light great for shooting both photos and videos for up to 1.5 hours on a single charge. Operation is very simple: just choose between full power using all 48 LEDs, or half power using 24 LEDs from either the left or right side. It provides very soft and even lighting to close-up subjects which is great for videos, portraiture or macro photography. Using half of the LEDs on one side can also create interesting catchlights in the eyes of your subjects.
It has an effective range of 1.1" up to 3.5' so it could even be used for close-up video interviews. It uses a pair of "AA" alkaline or NiMH batteries (not included) for its power, allowing it to be handheld and mobile. Or you can use the included AC Adapter to keep the ringlight powered for as long as you need, so long as it is plugged into a nearby power outlet. The included mounting rings make the ringlight compatible with 46 - 67 mm lens filter threads.
- The 48 LEDs in the ringlight can be switched from full power to half power by deciding to light either the left 24 or right 24 LEDs separately. This can provide unique lighting options that allow for creative catchlights reflecting in the eyes of your photo or video subjects
- The ringlight has an effective range of up to 3.5' when set to full 48 LED power, which is great for close-up portraiture. It can also be used as close as 1.1" away for macro work
- At 5500 K the ringlight provides one of the most common color temperatures in the business, and though it contains all of the colors in the visible light spectrum, it is balanced for daylight shooting and leans toward the blue end of it
- Powering the ringlight is easy with 2x "AA" alkaline or NiMH batteries. A fresh batch will provide up to 1.5 hours of constant-on light. The optional AC adapter also provides a constant stream of power so you don't need to go through disposable or rechargeable batteries as often
- The ringlight works with a wide variety of lens sizes and types, with the included ring adapters that fit 49, 52, 55, 58, 62 and 67 mm lens filter threads