This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Black XPS3-2 Holographic Weapon Sight from EOTech is an unmagnified aiming device designed for fast target acquisition and enhanced situational awareness. EOTech's unique holographic reticle concept makes the aiming point visible in any lighting condition and remains centered on the target regardless of the operator's shooting angle. Additionally, this Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS) reduces blind spots and tunnel vision common in tube sights, as well as enabling both-eyes-open shooting.The XPS series is the shortest and lightest HWS produced by EOTech. Running on a single CR123 battery mounted perpendicular to the receiver, it leaves more rail space than previous models for iron sights, magnifiers, or NVDs. The control buttons are mounted in the rear, i.e. facing the shooter. This configuration of the XPS3 features two subtention dots in a 65 MOA circle, for bullet drop compensation. The reticle is visible in any lighting condition and has 10 brightness settings specifically intended for use with NVDs, helping to control halo and blooming effects.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Front Window: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window: 3/16" shatter-resistant laminate
- Anti-glare coated front and rear window
- Heads-up display reduces blind spots
- Transmission holograph is is parallax free and visible in any light condition
- Reticle has two 1 MOA dots inside 65 MOA circle
- Brightness: 20 daylight settings and 10 NV compatible settings
- Function & Power
- 1/2" adjustment clicks, 40 MOA W/E range
- Battery check indicator flashes reticle at start-up
- Automatic shut-down at 8 hr, programmable to 4 hr
- Integrated quick-release throw lever mount compatible with Picatinny-Type rails
- Non-reflective anodized finish
- Submersible to 33 ft (10 m)
- Internal optical system is fogproof
- Short-base only requires 2.75" of rail space
- Return to zero repeatable to 2 MOA after re-mount