The NEC NP64 is a powerful, feature-packed multimedia projector which is smaller than a letter-sized sheet of paper and less than three inches thick. At 3000 ANSI lumens backed with a crisp 1600:1 contrast ratio, the projector Has enough punch to overwhelm even high ambient light conditions with sharp 720p/1080i images. With multi-voltage, multi-color system compatibility, the NP64 is a global player and at less than 4 lbs it's a pretty safe bet that this projector will earn some miles in your carry-on.
The NP64 boasts a 0.55" DLP chip with BrilliantColor which increases color accuracy by processing six different primary colors rather than the usual three while it increases color brightness by up to 50 percent. What's more, projectors powered by DLP light engines don't require filters, which have to be cleaned and replaced periodically.
But power would be pointless if it comes at the cost of distracting noise. The NP64 makes noise a non-issue with a fan that registers 32 dB in Eco mode, which is about the same as a whispered conversation. Running in Eco mode has another important advantage. It extends lamp life by up to 40 percent. That's about 3500 hours. And when your presentation is over Direct Power Off keeps the fan running even after shutdown so you can maximize lamp life while minimizing breakdown and packing time.
If you need power, performance and portability in a projector, the NP64 should be on your short list.
- Advanced video processing with IP conversion and 3-2/2-2 pull down provides error-free interpolation for moving video resulting in a smooth image with greater detail
- PC control port enables external control of the projector using a computer or control system RS-232C (Mini DIN 8 pin)
- 64-step image magnification with location control
- Sleep timer can be set to automatically turn off the projector
- Direct power off protects the lamp by enabling the cooling fan to continue running after power is disconnected
- Kensington lock slot enables a security cable to be attached to the projector
- Automatic keystone, automatic focus and automatic power ON via RGB input or AC
- BrilliantColor, including a 6-segment color wheel, provides accurate color reproduction
- Quick startup/cooling/shutdown minimizes projector setup and teardown in between meetings
- Built-in audio via the stereo mini connector brings presentations to life
- Lamp life extended up to 40% with ECO Mode (up to 3500 hours)
- Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode
- Eco-Mode saves energy by simply using less of it. Lamp life improves a dramatic 40 percent. That's up to 3500 hours. And of course saving you energy saves you money. An added advantage: Fan noise drops from 37 dB to a whisper quiet 32 dB.