The Audio-Technica CP8506 line-powered device allows the use of remote-powered microphones with systems that do not supply phantom power. The CP8506 features a highly-regulated power supply which provides a constant voltage source, even with a heavily-loaded input. The regulator IC is internally protected to prevent overheating or damage even if shorted. The rugged steel case is finished in enamel and provides shielding from electrostatic interference. The CP8506 can provide pure and steady Phantom Power (48v) for up to 4 condenser microphones.
- Provides phantom power for up to 4 condenser microphones
- Convenient in-line design
- Internally protected to prevent damage via overheating or shorting
- 10 Hz - 25 kHz Frequency Response for uncolored, crystal clear signal
- NOTE: The CP8506 includes a dual-winding power transformer. Internal re-wiring, plus changing of the line cord, permits operation on 220-240v mains. Contact the A.T.U.S. Service Department for conversion details.