This 9350BR-EX3-3LPRO Night Vision for Sony EX3 from Astroscope is designed for use on the Sony PMW-EX3 camcorder. This system includes a non-removable 1X high performance objective lense and threads onto the front of the Sony PMW-EX3 camcorder's lens. The objective on this system is the same that is found on night vision goggles.
The AstroScope provides your camera with the ability to produce high resolution full-frame images under adverse lighting conditions. The rugged and compact design makes it ideal for demanding applications. Fitted with a high-performance 3rd generation image intensifier, the AstroScope significantly enhances your camera's low-light capabilities.
Your high definition camera can now take on a more valuable role in all your security concerns. The AstroScope's ability to capture images in low light that provide facial recognition and vehicle registration identification ensures your ability to execute wide area surveillance and long range detection. You can secure any perimeter, shut down border crossings, and render any 'line in the sand' impenetrable.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Designed for use with a Sony PMW-EX3 Camcorder
- Includes a non-removable 1X high performance objective lens
- Lightweight, non-reflective, black epoxy-coated aluminum housing
- Threads onto the front of the Sony PMW-EX3 camcorder's lens
- 3rd Generation Intensifier Tube: While 2nd generation night vision works well in most applications, 3rd generation night vision will outperform it in all situations. With a 3rd generation NVD, your image will be crisper and clearer with a decreased level of bright light blooming. These improvements substantially increase the recognition and detection range of the system