Zacuto's Double Barrel throws in everything but the kitchen sink to deliver the most stable, versatile, rootin'-tootin' DSLR shoulder-mount handheld rig you'll see this side of a Texas throw-down. Mashing together the Cross Fire with the Fast Draw and adding dual grips and a Z-Finder Pro 2.5x, the Double Barrel gives you the ability to virtually wear your DSLR to the shoot (like a good set of Colt .45s). In fact, with an infinitely adjustable assortment of rods, handgrips, and baseplate--plus an LCD viewfinder, counterbalanced shoulder pad, and smooth-as-glass follow focus--you'll have little to do but point, shoot, and find someone to get your coffee.
- Works on any DSLR camera with or without battery grips, as it is infinitely adjustable in height.
- Camera can also be quickly released from the rig by turning the red knob then pulling up on your camera.
- Quick release plate stays mounted to your camera so you can quickly switch between using the camera as part of a rig or on its own.
- Rig can be configured for use on the left or right shoulder.
- 0.8 pitch Zipgear Universal fits one lens by cutting the strand to fit your lens and connecting the strand together.
- As with all Zacuto gear, you can quickly release the shoulder mounted components and use the rig on a tripod.