The Peerless SA771PU Smart Mount Articulating Wall Arm is the ideal way to maximize viewing enjoyment of flat panel TVs measuring 50-80 inches.
The arm extends the display screen a full 27.55" from the wall, while permitting a full 180° of lateral movement. Other adjustments include +/-15° of tilt, 90° of swivel, +/-5° roll and 1" of vertical adjustment, for final leveling. A horizontal adjustment of up to 4.5" ensures ultimate fine tuning.
The SA771PU employs cable management to minimize the visual clutter of cabling and may be used in landscape or portrait orientation. The mount includes a universal interface bracket which fits most displays in the 50-80" range. Confirm your TV's compatibility on the manufacturer's website (www.peerlessmounts.com).
- Universal design provides compatibility for 50-80" flat panel screens (additional screen adapter plate required sold separately)
- Screen can be held as close to the wall as 4.43" (11.3 cm) or be extended as far as 27.55" (70 cm)
- Integrated cable management contains, protects and conceals cables for a clean, clutter-free look
- One-touch tilt allows for +15°/-5° without the use of tools for easy-viewing angle adjustment
- Multi-link construction allows for a full 180° range of motion
- Screen can be swiveled a full 90°
- ±5° of roll allows for post-installation leveling
- Screen can be rotated from portrait to landscape without removing the screen for easy orientation changes
- 1" (2.5 cm) vertical adjustment for screen position fine tuning
- Minimalistic wall plate footprint for increased wall access and improved aesthetics
- Horizontal screen adjustment up to 4.5" (11.4 cm) for perfect screen placement