The Elation DMX Operator Pro (120VAC) is a stage lighting control board that can function as a PAR can dimmer and as an intelligent lighting controller. It uses 128 channels for intelligent lighting control and 8 channels for PAR can dimming/on/off, and it comes with a compact memory flash card slot--you can back-up and save your programs onto a standard 32-megabyte flash card (not included), then upload a favorite program whenever you want to run it, eliminating the necessity of re-creating programs for each production.
The DMX Operator Pro can control 8 individual fixtures with 16 DMX channels each. It can handle up to 96 programmable scenes and 8 programmable chases with fade and speed control. As a PAR can dimmer, the DMX Operator Pro can be used to control on/off/dimming via 8 individual channels. It will handle up to 96 programmable scenes and 6 programmable chases with fade and speed control.
The DMX Operator Pro also features a fog machine trigger button that is compatible with American DJ fog machine models including the Master Blaster 1000, Stallion, Vapor Flow, Fog Storm 1200, Fog Storm 1700, and Vaporizer. Other features include an assignable joystick with manual fine/fast pan/tilt adjustment, a step/mix sequence function that automatically sequences chases; and a fixture group function that allows more than one fixture to be grouped together. There is also a tap sync feature, and a blind function that will automatically override chases on the fly.
Offering total lighting control from a single board, the DMX Operator Pro is ideal for users of conventional stage lighting who are considering making the technological leap to intelligent DMX effects in the near future and/or small-to-mid-sized theaters, concert halls, churches, touring companies, or any stage production where both PAR cans and DMX special effects are used. Supplied for use with 120VAC.
- Hybrid controller--Moving Light and PAR Can controller all in one
- 136 DMX channels--128 channels for moving lights and 8 channels for PAR Cans
- Moving Light Section Features
- 8 fixtures up to 16 channels each
- 96 programmable Scenes
- 8 programmable Shows
- 8 assignable Fixture Groups
- PAR Can Dimmer Section Features
- 8 dimmer faders
- Use in conjunction with the Elation; DP-DMX20L, CYBER PAK, UNI PAK, DP-DMX4B or DP-640
- PAR Can Master fader--assigned to all 8 PAR Can channels
- Additional Controller Features
- Bright LCD display
- 32MB compact flash card slot to exchange data, library, memory and set-up files
- Built-in microphone for music sync functions
- Joystick for Pan/Tilt control of moving lights
- Tap Sync button for speed/fade override
- Step/Mix/Sequence function for shows
- Fog Machine trigger button--compatible with MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor Flow, Fog Storm-1200 & 1700
- Polarity switch (2-, 3+, / 2+, 3-)
- One DMX 3-pin XLR output
- Midi input
- Controller comes "Tabletop Style" and includes removable rubber rails to fit standard 19" rack mount
- Foot control input on rear for optional DMX Pro FC foot controller (sold separately)