The Elation Stage Pak 2 Control Board and Dimmer Pack (120VAC) is a 24-channel stage/dimmer console pack that includes a Stage Setter-24 stage/dimmer console, three DP-415 compact 4-channel DMX dimmers and two 25' XLR to XLR microphone cable--all you need for professional control over your lighting system--and it's easy to program and simple to use.
The Stage Setter-24 has 3 operating modes: 2 x 12 (2 banks of 12 channels), 12 x 12 (12 channels) and 1 x 24 (1 bank of 24 channels) with 5 built-in chases, 10 user-programmable chases, scene master bump and fader playbacks, X & Y manual scene crossfade, and tap sync speed from 0.1 second to 10 minutes.
The three DP-415 4-channel DMX dimmers each have two 3-prong Edison plugs per channel (8 total plugs), XLR In/Out, 10-position dip switch settings to address DMX, and each can be assigned as a dimmer pack or switch pack. Each one has a changeable hanging bracket to hang on a truss.
With the three 25' XLR to XLR cables, you're good to go.
- Stage Setter-24
- Working mode on 2 x 12, 12 x 12 & 1 x 24
- Total of 24 Channels DMX-512 (1990) output
- Two 3-pin XLR DMX OUT
- 7 segment information display
- Scene Master fader playbacks
- Scene Master bump playbacks
- 10 programmable chases
- 5 built-in chases
- Tap Sync speed from 0.1 sec to 10 min
- Separate speed & fade control for chase playback
- X & Y manual scene crossfade
- Audio trigger
- MIDI trigger
- Password protected chases
- Compact 4-Channel DMX Dimmer
- 2x 3-prong Edison plugs per channel (8 total plugs)
- On/Off power switch
- XLR In/Out
- 10-position dip switch settings to address DMX
- Assign as a dimmer pack or switch pack
- Changeable hanging bracket to hang on truss
- LED "On" indications