The Elinchrom Style RX 2-Light Pro Basic To Go Set (110VAC) gives you the basics for a pro lighting kit: two 1200Ws Digital Style 1200RX monolights delivering precision and reliability, with power variable from 1200 to 36 W/s in 1/10 stop increments, and a low (5V) sync voltage that protects your camera's circuitry. A fast recycling time of 2.3 seconds at full power and flash durations to 1/1450 second make these lights a great choice for any type of photography.
Also included is an EL-Skyport RX radio slave set, which contains a radio transmitter and two receivers. It has an operating range of 164' (50 m) indoors, and 394' (120 m) outdoors, giving you freedom to place your camera and lights pretty much wherever you want them to be.
- Interface for Mac and Windows workstations--control 1, 2, 3 or 4 studios each with 16 units, with EL-Skyport
- EL-Skyport, wireless control and triggering--set flash power and switch on/off the modeling lamp with the transmitter, or control and set all features with computer
- Low 5V sync voltage protects digital camera systems
- Ultra consistent performance for every digital application--QuickTime VR, multi and single shot digital imaging
- Rapid re-cycling times, maintaining stability
- Action-freezing flash durations at full power Style RX 1200-1/1450 s/ t=0.5
- Optional remote control with large digital LED feedback display of all functions
- New dark gray, fire retardant, robust body shell encasing the die-cast alloy chassis
- Integral reflector designed to maximize power efficiency, combined with our plug-in omega flashtube precisely positioned, avoids the inherent uneven illumination produced by non-concentric or U-shaped flash tubes