The Kata DL-H-531-B D-Light Hybrid-531 DL Shoulder Bag (Black) is designed to carry a still camera and a video camcorder in a single bag that can be split in two. The bag is made from lightweight durable Ripstop nylon and a TST (Thermo Shield Technology) rib structure running down the middle provides protective zones for the camera or camcorder where it will most likely be impacted by shock, vibration and a foam interior. Both components are equipped with an internal accessory pocket and a horizontal divider under which cables can be stored; if these are not in use they fold against the inner wall allowing full use of the space. An external Elasto-Guard pocket on each is useful to store small accessories.
The D-Light Hybrid bag when interconnected works in unity as if it were one bag, the handle and shoulder strap connect at each end to one of the pouches. When split into two entities, each can be used separately: One pouch has a shoulder strap connection and a belt loop connection on the rear, while the second has a shoulder strap connection and a belt attachment flap on the side. Tripod connecting straps can be attached only when both components are interconnected. A detachable rain cover for protection in rough weather conditions fits over the case with both sides attached.
Note! Only one padded shoulder strap is supplied and only one of the pouches has a handle when they are split.
- Light, durable Ripstop nylon exterior
- TST (Thermo Shield Technology) rib structure provides protective zones for the camera where it will most likely be impacted by shock, vibration
- Foam interior
- Interior divider in each component
- Yelloop is a bright yellow material, so that the contents can be viewed with ease and can be used to attach Modi-Vers dividers
- Reduced Duraflex surface buckles for extra light functionality
- Zipper closure
- On Board
- Meets current FAA specifications for carry-on luggage 1
- External Elasto-Guard pocket on each component is useful to store small accessories
- Internal accessory pocket on each component
- Tripod connecting straps can be attached only when both components are interconnected
- Detachable rain cover for protection in rough weather conditions fits over case with both sides attached
- Carrying options
- Adjustable handle strap on 1 component
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap with pad for 1 component
- Belt loop on 1 component
- Belt attachment flap on 1 component