The Vaddio ClearVIEW HD-18 High Definition 1/3" CCD PTZ Camera has a 1.3 megapixel 1/3" CCD image sensor and an 18x optical zoom lens, and is ideal for use in conference rooms, live events, distance learning, and places of worship. The indoor camera captures clear images in low light conditions too, with the minimum illumination required being 1.8 Lux. The focal length varies from 4.7 to 84.6mm and the horizontal viewing angle from -3.2 to 55.2º.
The multi-format PTZ camera has two outputs - component HD (1080p, 1080i or 720p) and a simultaneous composite SD. The precision and invertible motors within the camera provide higher torque, and increase the camera range; pan +170 to -170° and tilt -30 to +90°. The camera is compatible with Vaddio's ProductionVIEW HD, ControlVIEW XHD, and Precision Camera Controller, and can be controlled through the VISCA command protocol or the IR remote.
- The 1.3 megapixel, 1/3" CCD image sensor offers high-quality light gathering capability and image reproduction.
- A multi-element 18x optical wide dynamic zoom lens has a horizontal viewing angle 3.2° in telephoto and a 55.2º when zoomed out.
- Focal length varies between 4.7 to 84.6 mm.
- A signal-to-noise ratio greater than 50db minimizes grainy video noise for clearer pictures.
- 3-component HD output resolutions (1080p, 1080i or 720p) for enhanced compatibility with other equipment.
- Simultaneous, composite SD output on the back of camera sends the signal to either an SD monitor or another peripheral device in letterbox, crop, or squeeze size.
- The micro stepper motors in the camera provide high torque for precise pan and tilt across the entire range, and make recalled preset camera positions accurate. These also allow the camera to be inverted, for flexibility in installation.
- Pans between +170 to -170º; Tilts between -30 to +90º
- Easily integrates with videoconference codecs and control systems such as AMX and Crestron. The camera is also compatible with Vaddio's ProductionVIEW HD, ControlVIEW XHD, and Precision Camera Controller.
- EZ-Port Power/Video RJ-45connector connected at the rear side of the camera sends power out to the camera up to 100', and returns component HD video back to the optional Quick-Connect SR.