The Vaddio CeilingVIEW SD Document Visualizer System has a ¼" Sony Color CCD Image Device and a 36x optical motorized zoom lens. A signal to noise ratio more than 50 dB reduces grainy video noise ensuring clear images. The system offers a horizontal resolution of 470 TVL in a 4:3 aspect ratio with Y/C and composite video output, and is suitable for videoconferencing codecs, video monitors, and presentation applications.
The metal back box enclosure, which comes with tile support braces and trim ring, fits flush into the ceiling. Using high speed differential signaling, the SD Visualizer System delivers high-quality HD and SD video up to 400' over standard Cat 5 cables without compromising the video quality. The laser light locator helps in positioning a document by putting a red laser dot in the center of the image.
The 1-RU rack-mountable Quick-Connect CeilingVIEW HD/SD interface provides standard definition S-Video (Y/C) and composite video outputs on BNC connectors. The IR remote control helps you adjust the zoom, 6 zoom presets, laser pointer, brightness, auto white balance, black & white, positive/negative, mirror, and auto or manual focus. The ceiling-mounted document system includes the PowerRite power supply and EZCamera Control Adapter.
- ¼" Sony color CCD image device offers about 380,000 pixels
- 36x optical motorized zoom lens
- 12x digital zoom
- Picture Effects - E-flip, Negative Art, Black & White, Mirror Image
- Y/C and composite output
- Metal back box enclosure:
- Designed to fit flush into the ceiling
- In a suspended ceiling, the two 23-3/4" support braces are secured to the camera enclosure and the ceiling grid then supports the support braces
- In a sheetrock ceiling, the camera enclosure is supported by the sheetrock and the tile supports are not used
- The trim ring covers the camera opening
- EZCamera Backbox Cable Interface - A camera backbox interface integrates the CeilingVIEW SD to the EZCamera Cable System and converts camera signals. It has 2 RJ-45 jacks - the first jack provides for power and the second jack provides RS-232 camera control signaling
- IR Remote Control - Controls zoom, 6 zoom presets, laser pointer, brightness, auto white balance, black and white, positive/negative, mirror, and auto or manual focus.
- Compatible with Polycom and Tandberg IR remotes
- Laser light locator helps in positioning a document by putting a red laser dot in the center of the image
- 1-RU rack-mountable Quick-Connect CeilingVIEW HD/SD interface provides standard definition S-Video (Y/C) and composite video outputs on BNC connectors
- Includes PowerRite power supply and EZCamera Control Adapter
- High speed differential signaling allows higher quality video signals to be conveyed over Cat 5 cabling up to 400'
- RS-232 VISCA camera control protocol allows use of the camera system with control systems and video codecs that utilize VISCA control protocol