The Vaddio WallVIEW 100 PTZ Camera system has a thin-profile wall-mount bracket for easy and quick installation of the Sony EVI-D100 PTZ camera.
The EVI-D100 is a high-quality 1CCD image camera that has a resolution of 470 TVL and offers 40x zoom (10x optical + 4x digital) with a high-speed and quiet pan/tilt. The camera is equipped with AF (Auto Focus), AWB (Auto White Balance), and AEC (Automatic Exposure Control) features.
The camera kit includes the Vaddio IR remote commander for easy camera control. The EZCamera shoe acts as an interface between the camera and the Cat 5 cabling system that transmits power, video, and also allows camera control. The included PowerRite power supply ensures regulated power supply to the camera.
- Thin Profile Camera Wall-mount Bracket
- Designed exclusively for the Sony EVI-D100 camera. Its heavy metal construction provides strength and rigidity; cable access openings allow for in-wall or exposed wall installations. It can be mounted to drywall or a 2-gang electrical box.
- Image Sensor, Zoom, and Resolution
- 1/4 type Super HAD CCD image device with a resolution of 470 TVL and 40x zoom (10x optical + 4x digital) with 768(H) x 494(V) effective pixels.
- Viewing Angle
- Horizontal angle view of 6.6 to 65° with a 100mm (wide end) & 600mm (tele end) minimum object distance.
- Low Light Functionality
- Captures clear images in a minimum illumination of 3.5 Lux (f/1.8).
- Uses a sensor, a control system, and a motor to focus automatically on the field-of-view
- Auto White Balance
- Adjusts the red and blue colors by taking a standard white color reference to get the most natural colors.
- Automatic Exposure Control
- Adjusts the amount of light falling on the imager to get a clear picture.
- Camera Effects
- Mirror image, still image on field memory, pastel image, negative/positive reversal, sepia image, monochrome image, enhanced contrast, mosaic image, vertical stretch, horizontal stretch, motion image on still image, continuous still image, motion images on binaried still image, after-image lag of moving object, 6 preset PTZ positions.
- EZCamera Shoe Interface
- The plug-in shoe integrates the Sony EVI-D100 camera to the EZCamera cable system by converting camera outputs to 3 RJ-45 jacks. The first jack is used to provide power & video, second jack for primary camera control signaling, and the third to provide daisy-chaining camera control to additional Sony PTZ cameras.
- EZCamera Cabling System
- Cat 5 cables transmit power, video, and also enable camera control. Video Balum technology extends the range of the video signal for compatibility with Cat 5 cables.
- Power Supply
- Operational on an 18 VDC PowerRite power supply system, which ensures that just the right amount of power is sent to the camera over Cat 5 cabling.